This question comes up often: Why am I not seeing the edit option on my page?
Answer: The content is most likely checked out by someone else. Follow these directions to view if the item is checked out.
- Mouse over the silver dot.
- Click on the Properties link.
- View the Properties window and look on the fourth line under “Status”.
- If the Status shows “Checked Out”, then look at the next line “Last User to Edit”.
- Email the user who has it checked out and ask them to check-in the content. If you have trouble contacting them, email email@example.com and we can help you check it back in.