Here are some of the resources on USFmobile:
- Class Schedule – USF class descriptions and schedules
- Athletics – Access latest game scores, schedules, and news
- Directory – Look up faculty/staff contact information
- Events Calendar – Find out what’s going on across campus
- Koret Health and Recreation Center – Access exercise class schedules and building hours
- Library Services – Search entire library catalog, find stack locations and more
- Transportation – Find out when the next bus will arrive, and access Muni/BART schedules
- Laundry – Check on the status of washers and dryers on campus
- The Pool – See what’s going on at USF’s social media outlets
- Housing – Check out rental listings around campus
- ITS – Help Desk hours, Computer Lab hours, Student Computing Guide, and more
A new version of USFmobile is currently under development and should be out in the Spring.
USF recently initiated a Mobile Strategy, which focuses development and expansion of university content for mobile devices. Priorities include:
- Mobile web: Admission content that specifically guides students at all levels and parents of undergraduates through the admission process from requesting information to applying.
- Mobile app: Campus tour
- Mobile publications: Admission and Development publications
- All other USF web content and publications
For any questions regarding USFmobile, email email@example.com, or check it out for yourself at m.usfca.edu or by downloading the app. You’re just one click away from having USF campus resources in the palm of your hand.